So dinner got derailed because of puppy probs, so we went with the always easy toad in the hole (egg in the hole) with bologna this time!
TOAD IN THE HOLE w/ Bologna
1 piece of bread ( I used a big wheat slice )
1 piece of bologna
butter, salt, pepper, paprika(optional)
- Butter one side of your bread and place your bologna on the other side.
- Use a cup, biscuit cutter, cookie cutter or anything that gives you about a 2in hole.
- Lay the bread and bologna, bologna side down to fry.
- After you think it is fried enough flip it over, bread side down now.
- Crack your egg in the center, salt and pepper. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Flip it one last time, being careful not to let it all fall apart. A big turner will do the trick. It only needs a minute on the other side to finish any cooking.
- Once it's done, plate it up sprinkle a little paprika if you want and whalaaa, toad in the hole.
The cheesecake was amazing! I don't think I could ever make a no-bake again. It was so delicious I had 1.5 pieces. haha. Looking forward to an appropriate time to eat some more, after lunch maybe? I've decided to post picture of the less than pretty (compared to the beautiful picture) cheesecake. No judgements!!
I'm off to PetSmart to hopefully buy some of my sanity back. Wish me luck. xoxo
----Mrs. B. Smith